Heavy duty flooring system
OmniDeck is constructed to be locked either parallel or right angled at each other to create even stronger configurations. The "puzzle pieces" can therefore also easier be installed around different kind of objects. Additionally a strong locking mechanism is integrated with no loose parts! «Puslespill» -bitene kan brukes til å bevege seg rundt objekter eller passer til uvanlige flater. En sterk låsemekanisme er integrert i designet uten løse stykker.
Protection for natural grass and synthetic turf
- A closed bottom design distributes the weight and is protecting your surface.
- Small paths in the bottom construction makes air to be captured for natural grass below.
- Transluciant matherial can be chosen as an option for natural grass venues.
Handling different temparatures
The interlocking floor is handling different kind of temperatures between -6 to +30 Celcius without needing special expansion joints.
-6 ° til 30 ° grader celsius uten behov for ekspansjonsledd
Long life time
- Molded and sealed to make it impossible for water and dirt to penetrate into the modules.
- Build-in UV-stabilisators for reducing the negative effect on the matherial from the sun.
- No thin walls or overhanging parts to avoid cracks or corner breaches.
- Resistant against solvents. Will not absorbe or be degraded from chemical exposure.
Layout in different directions
Integrated locking system
6′ L x 3′ W x 1 ½” H
(1.8 m x 0.9 m x 3.8 cm)
Net user area per modul: 18 sqft (1,67m2)2 (1.67m2)
• High-Density Polyethylene (HDPE) post-industrial recycled plastic
• Polycarbonate Cam Locks
60 lbs (27.2 kg)
Per ft2 : 3.3 lbs (1.5 kg)
Per m2 : 16.3 kg (36 lbs)